CAMEL TREKKING: MOROCCAN SAHARA 2019
7 Day Holiday
Experience a truly nomadic way of life, camel trekking with a professional Berber team and visiting the nomadic people who still live in the desert today. This unique experience takes you into the heart of the Moroccan Sahara at Erg Chegaga to learn about a culture and lifestyle which rarely exists today.
- Camel Trekking as the stunning colours of the scenery change.
- Sitting around a camp fire at night under a dome of falling stars, listening to traditional Berber musicians.
- Climbing the high dunes for a beautiful Saharan sunset and Sand-boarding down if you dare.
- Off-road dunes driving into the stunning desert area of Erg Chegaga.
- A private dinner set up in the dunes.
- Visiting historical, cultural sites and and walking through the ancient streets of the UNESCO Berber Kasbah town of Ait Ben Haddou.
- Visiting the Atlas Film Studios in Ouarzazate.
2019 Prices per Person:
2-4 People: £1699.00
5/6 People: £1299.00
Please enquire for costs if you are travelling solo or in a larger group.