Experience the beauty of the tall dunes at Erg Chegaga, visit the nomadic people of this region of the Sahara and stay at a beautiful Lodge in Zagora on your journey back to Marrakech.
- The lush greenery of the foothills of the Atlas Mountains before driving through the High Atlas and the famous Tiz-n-Tichka pass
- Passing through the Draa Valley with its thousands of date palms on the way to Zagora
- Sitting around the camp fire at night under a dome of falling stars, listening to traditional Berber musicians.
- Trekking through the desert, following the paths of the ancient nomadic tribes to visit a nomadic family and take tea with them
- Walking through the ancient streets of the UNESCO World Heritage Berber Kasbah town of Ait Ben Haddou