Home » Erg Chigaga Nubia Luxury Camp » Tent Suites & Rates

Erg Chegaga Dark Gold Star Logo

The Tents

King Size Camp Bed at Nubia Luxury Tent Suite

The 2022 desert camp at Erg Chigaga has 8 Tent Suites which are spacious with beautiful furnishings, creating a space in the Sahara to experience the nomadic life in style.

The private Bathrooms have a toilet, sink and shower with hot water using solar and wood burning energy.

Fresh towels are provided, together with natural soap and shampoo products.

The bed linen is Egyptian cotton with comfortable pillows, thick duvets for the winter months and sheets and throws for the summer.

Each tent has a King Size bed and the option of single beds for up to 3 people. Children under 12 may share with their parents to a maximum of 4.

Electrical sockets are provided in each tent.

Complimentary Dressing Gown and Bedside Cabinet at Morocco Camp
Handmade Bathroom Facilities and Dressing Table at Sahara Camp

Our Rates

All 2022 Rates include breakfast, lunch & dinner with unlimited mineral water & soft drinks

(Alcohol may be brought to the camp for serving)

 Camel trekking trips, 4×4 visits to local sites, guided walks and sand-boarding activities are also included

Rate per person: £160.00 per night

Children under 12, sharing a tent: £60.00 

Luxury Double Bed Erg Chegaga Desert Camp

Booking Policy

You may book your Tent Suite at Nubia Luxury Camp, Erg Chigaga, through our website reservation system or directly by email.

By email

After we have established availability of your accommodation booking, we will send you a booking confirmation and payment request for a 60% non-refundable deposit. The remaining 40% is payable 30 days prior to arrival, but may be paid on arrival, by agreement.  If your trip falls within 30 days, the full amount is payable.

Booking a Private 4×4 Tour

We will book this for you via our partner Travel Company, a UK Registered Tour Operator meeting the requirements of UK and EU Travel Regulations.

The Mail on Sunday Newspaper Black and White Logo
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine Black and White Logo
The Times Newspaper Logo black on white
The Independent Newspaper Black and White Logo